Waltz of the Flowers, Time Lapse Photography

For ID and creation science to prosper, the ability to communicate is vital from movies to books to social media to classroom to Sunday sermons. It is also vital to understand how opponents of ID and creation science use and abuse channels of communication. For example, the movie "Inherit the Wind" had tremendous impact on the culture in a way that was harmful to ID and creation science. This forum explores these topics.

Waltz of the Flowers, Time Lapse Photography

Postby stcordova » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:43 am

format: youtube
affiliation: ballet, developmental biology of angiosperms (flowering plants), time-lapse photography, Tchaikovsky
explanation: this is a 8-minute video of flowering plants photographed with time-lapse photography set to Tchaikovsky's "Waltz of the Flowers"

The following video moved me to tears. I sensed God's presence when I looked at the world from a different perspective of time-lapse photography. It reminded me of 2 Pet 3:8

"But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day."

This is a faint glimpse of what the world looks like if we regard a thousand years as a day.

This video has time-lapse photographs of flowering plants but ingeniously puts some brief scenes in passing of ballerinas acting like blossoming flowers from Tchaikovsky's "Waltz of the Flowers!" Time-lapse photography not only highlights how flowering plants are a ballet-like work of art, they highlight the work of MIND that creates nano-molecular designs far beyond all the technology of the world's best scientists and engineers:

https://youtu.be/fHsAdq4BzbQ
stcordova

Return to Rhetoric, Performing Arts, Movies, Communication