9/11

Any topic under the sun.

9/11

Postby DillyGill » Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:36 pm

I was wandering, given that most people on this site are used to thinking for themselves, how they view the evidence for 9/11 being an inside job.

Personally I think that WTC7 is the smoking gun but if studied carefully then the evidence is there to be seen. The buildings exploded.

There has been no justice for the people who died that day and the hundreds of thousands who died there after. As Christians are we not supposed to be interested in truth and justice? No church I know of has anything to say about looking at the truth of the subject
DillyGill

Re: 9/11

Postby stcordova » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:33 am

I doubt it was an inside job for the simple reason I think most Americans wouldn't kill innocent fellow Americans for no reason. If even the President of the USA or some general said, "blow up the twin towers", I'd respond, "No, send me to jail first." Or better yet, I'd call the NY Times and tell them what the President told me to do.

I hope for all the flaws humans have, I hope someone of conscience would have said something if it were an inside job. The evidence to me is that there are a lot of people who hate the USA. Though we can't know everything, I think someone like Bin Laden versus citizens in the government were involved. I say that as someone who has seen corruption and incompetence in the government. People in government are bad, but I don't think quite as bad as Bin Laden.
stcordova

Re: 9/11

Postby DillyGill » Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:34 pm

Thanks for the response, I have studied a lot of the evidence in particular from architects and engineers for 9/11 truth. I have found the available evidence to confirm that it was indeed an inside job. It requires the same skills of being able to see past the official narrative and study the facts to reach your own conclusion the same that you do in evolution vs creation. I was wandering if anyone who is familiar with thinking for themselves that had studied this had reached the same conclusion as me.

The trouble is that now we have the same people (the power behind the US government) who bought us '9/11 the inside job' are now bringing you 'United states middle east policy' With the same spirit running the show then as is now there is no chance of peace until they get their demonic one world government.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stOQ5Vl9d0k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1GCeuSr3Mk (three parts)

I know it was an inside job, I am as sure of it as I am that we did not evolve from a single cell creature.
DillyGill

Return to Any topic under the sun